Dziś pobrałam potężnego 1,5 gigowego patcha do gry i wraz z nim ostrzyłam sobie pazurki na nową porcję trofeów i DLC. Ale po pobraniu niestety okazało się, że twórcy dodali nowe maski, dodali poziom Overkill 145+, na pewno zmienili niektóre rzeczy w podstawowych mapach (pomagam w tej chwili w robieniu Easy Street i okazuje się, że część ustawień wygląda zupełnie inaczej), ułatwili odrobinę rozgrywkę, bo np. Cloakers nie powalają już za pierwszym razem... jednak nie dodali planowanych pucharków. A miało być tak pięknie - zajrzyjcie do spoilera.

Four more years
Reach level 145. This gives you the presidential masks for further campaigning.

Bank on me
Beat FIRST WORLD BANK on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

Hills Street Blues
Beat HEAT STREET on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

Brush with death
Beat PANIC ROOM on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

Beat the shield
Beat GREEN BRIDGE on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

Bad code
Beat DIAMOND HEIST on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

Lots of pigs, but no pigs
Beat SLAUGHTERHOUSE on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

You are GOLDEN! OVERKILL salutes you!
Beat all heists on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty and show them all you are on top! Completing this will make you golden!

Straszna szkoda